Thursday, December 14, 2006

New Article about Holly Mann.

I had to promote Holly Mann's book Honest Riches. I really enjoy it, there's a lot of great stuff in it and its perfect for the beginner. The price is great too. She really seems like an intelligent entrepreneur. Her site is loaded with great stuff and there's a discussion forum. The forum doesn't have quite as much traffic as I'd like but that's ok, I think its still just starting out.
In the article I compare her book to the Rich Jerk book. She herself draws this comparison and even named her site thankyourichjerk.com. She seems like a classy chick with a lot to offer, and I have no problem shamelessly promoting her stuff.

BTW I sent all of my sites to PingtheEmpire.com. As of 1:25 PM I have 38 page impressions, and the experimental sites are beating out the real sites for impressions. Both control my debt and anti-depressed have 15 impressions each. All the other ones have between 0 and 3 impressions. No click throughs.

The article I wrote is at goarticles.com








No comments: