Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Its money in the Bank.

Hi all,
I'm quite new to the whole online money-making business. I started a couple months ago when a woman approached me about network marketing. It sounded good to me at the time so I decided to look into it. I got caught on the idea of residual income and multiple streams of passive income. The whole thing looked great to me except for one thing: network marketing takes a fair amount of leg work to get going and I just couldn't handle that with my current schedule. So I took to the net. I looked high and low all over the place for some sort of money making plan, or scheme, or program. I ended up finding quite a few really interesting methods and techniques for making a decent living from internet sources. Its incredible really, how much money is being passed over the internet everyday. All we really have to do is figure out how to tap this beautiful gold mine.

That's what I'm doing. I'm here to share what I have already learned and to bring you all along with me for my future adventures.

A couple of words to start: Adsense and Adwords. I'm sure everyone has already heard of these as a quick and easy way to generate revenue but not everyone knows how to make any real money from them. The beginner especially is bound to make all sorts of terrible, expensive mistakes when they start playing around with these things. So what I want to do with this blog is first of all focus on the absolute beginner, since I'm really not that far ahead of him, then start developing some really powerful money-generating systems.

Just a couple more things to think about. There is a whole lot of power in language, especially when it comes to getting money. There are a thousand ways to part a fool from his money, but unfortunately not many fools are rich. Its not always so easy. We need it to be easy though, we crave ease in our methods right? So how do we make it easy? Language. Its easy to speak in certain ways so that people want what we have in exchange for something we want. All we need to do is figure out how to talk about it in the right way.

I want to focus on language extensively throughout this blog because I think its THE most important variable in our equations, but for the near future I want to cover a few of the basics.

The next post will focus on the essentials of making money on the internet, presented in a quick and dirty format.

Don't ever be afraid to leave comments, I'd love to hear it if you have any suggestions or criticisms.
bye for now,
Luke

No comments: