Thursday, December 14, 2006

95 page impressions. 1%CTR.

Hi all ,
Just updated my experimental blogs, haven't updated the real ones yet, I'll have to do after lunch. I've decided to limit the time I spend on the experimental ones to half an hour a day. Today was only about twenty minutes, I just cut and past a bunch of free articles from ezinearticles.com . It really is a great resource, better than other online magazine sites for sure.
So yesterday I got a total of 95 page impressions for all of my blogs, and got 1 click through. That's approximately 1% CTR (click-through-rate for those greener than me.), typical for adsense if I'm not mistaken. So my total revenue for yesterday was $0.79. I haven't done any advertising yet, and only pinged control my debt with ping the empire.
Unfortunately I had my real blogs set so that weblogs.com wouldn't be notified. I changed that this morning so I figure I can expect around 110-130 page impressions today. I'm also going to ping all of my blogs today and hopefully I'll get the chance to write an article advertising this blog.
I think I'll stop here for now, I'm not feeling too well today. I'll probably do another post later today with a brief update.
Oh yeah almost forgot, I still haven't got the adsense channels figured out yet. I know I know, horribly unscientific of me. I'll get it all straightened out today, I promise.

see y'all on the flip side.
peace out,
love yer neighbor,
happy Hanuka.

No comments: