Saturday, December 23, 2006

Forum advertising.

Hey all, been ahving a bunch of trouble from my ads today, nothing is going my way. I'll have to put off getting into the affiliate stuff today cuz I have some things I need to get sorted out. I will however tell you all that I just spent the last hour crawling forums and making posts with this blog's URL as my signature. Oddly enough I already have about 20 new page impressions. I guess it works. I personally wouldn't do this on forums that discuss topics I know nothing about, but it seems to work great when you can actually make some thoughtful posts. I would also only do this for forums that are highly specific to your site. But don't take my word it, experiment, see how far you can push things before you cross the line. Keep one thing in mind though, always let me know if something works;)

Luke.

No comments: