Monday, January 8, 2007

Free Affiliate Stuff!!!

Oh the loveliness of it all. Its so nice to feel free to do as I please without having to answer to a boss, to finally have enough money to live the way I want, to have the bills paid on time. aahhhh...

anyways, I found a couple of things you all might find interesting. First is a forum that has a lot of great stuff for the begginner. Actually there's a lot of great stuff for anyone. http://www.associateprograms.com/. Its my favorite affiliate forum so far.

I also just found a free ebook that looks promising. I havn't read it yet so I'm not sure if its any good. If you decide to check it out before I get the chance don't be affraid to post a comment about it. Otherwise just relax and I'll sift through it for you. Dotcomology.

If you stick around till tomorrow I'll show you how you can get between $20 and $70 of free advertising. Its a good thing.

No comments: